Barn destroyed by fire

A barn was destroyed by fire Monday in Sherman Township.

According to the Tri-Township Fire Department, the blaze in the 62000 block of Nottawa Road was caused by sparks from welding activity around 8 p.m.

Four other departments and LifeCare ambulance responded. There were no injuries reported.

Check Also

County commission agrees to funding help for vaccine distribution if needed

A Centreville-based health and wellness facility is prepared to assist with COVID-19 immunizations if circumstances …