A generator hooked up to a propane tank in the basement of a Fenton Township home is believed to be responsible for the carbon monoxide death of a couple and their four children.
Genesee County Sheriff Robert Pickell tells reporters Monday that the man’s body was found next to the generator.
The mother’s body was found near a crib containing the body of a 2-year-old.
Pickell says a 9-year-old “boy was in the living room, dressed to go out and play and it looked like he just dropped in his spot.”
The body of a 7-year-old girl was found in the master bathroom while her 11-year-old brother was found in his bedroom.
The home near Flint lost power during a storm Friday night. (AP)