Six die from carbon monoxide poisoning

Police say six people were found inside a Fenton Township home Sunday dead from carbon monoxide poisoning. The Genesee County Sheriff says Robert Pickell says it appears to be an accident that led to death of four children and two adults. Pickell says the family had a power outage Friday and had been running a generator inside the home.  (MRN)

Check Also

Legislature again OKs tax cuts; Whitmer floats $500 rebate

Both Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and the Republican-led Michigan Legislature proposed new plans to cut …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.