Marcellus business destroyed in fire

A family-owned, plastic-molding company was destroyed by fire last weekend in Marcellus.

Fire officials were notified around 11 p.m. Sunday that Tri-Star Molding was ablaze. Tri-Star molding is a plastic-injection-molding company. It makes parts for several different uses, including residential and office furniture.

The owners of Tri-Star posted on social media that employees will continue to be paid while they figure out what step to take next.

Check Also

Volunteers begin roadside cleaning

Volunteers will fan out across lower Michigan starting this weekend to give state highway roadsides …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *